Saturday, September 5, 2009

Mission Accomplished

It has been a long time since I last wrote here, and today as the icing on the cake, I've just got the extremely good news. One of my mission in organizing our 2008OBW is to at least improve one life of our peers have been achieved. We were not going there just to huha-huha, brag about our achievements, recites some glorious moments and then go home. No benefit at all! That was not my aspiration. I wished I could go there, gather old friends and some of us who were doing well to help those who were not doing so well, so that as a batch we can see more of us enjoying a good life.

Since the day we got our SPM result, I always felt bad about not being able to help our friends who had lost focus on life, life as a student. Especially to those who were close to me, whom had spent some growing pain years together. And today those guilt finally dissappear.

One of our friends, who did badly at his younger stage of life had achieved something that only he can dream of months earlier. From making a 3 figures salary 4 months ago, now he is enjoying 5 figures profits from his own business. And that was the fruit of our gathering, he told me! From the bottom of my heart, I wish him congratulations, and may his success inspire others.

We had had a good dinner, I hope we had inspired the wind orchestra boys. We had arranged for rugby & hockey jerseys sponsorship, hope that also inspired the boys the way Heluzaid inspired me to do all these as well as the Pak Chat Rugger U15 Challenge trophy and with this achievement, I believe we have achieved the hardest goal of organizing an oldboy weekend, which is to inspire peers achieving a better life. I hope we will always supporting and continuously inspiring each other in whatever fields and dimensions that we as human beings have to succeed. Looking forward to see all of u again at Reunion@40 of course in better shape.

Wassalam.

No comments: