Friday, December 26, 2008

Friday Shopping...

Friday prayer is really an opportunity to market. With 5000 capacity mosque, on a sunny day, you really can make a living there. The Imam shook me with the 160 heads/saf statement. Yea, everybody is getting the facts at their finger tips nowadays. I've gave the marketing idea some thought then, but later, let it be done by the dealers I concluded...

But at todays convention, I saw one interesting salesman waiting at the gate. First he was Chinese, but ultimately it was because he was selling "Rocket", not the firecracker, but the "lidah rasmi DAP". Either he has got tonnes of testosterones (you know, the manly hormone) to sell that idiot newspaper to the muslims or he must have been living in a cave until this morning, right before they handed him the waste bundle.Another possibility is that, he might have lost the "Batsu Game" and have to do whatever the winner (must be Karpal then) says!Whatever it was, he really had the guts...

I wanted to have a chat with him, but I fear they might have a camera hidden somewhere in the bushes nearby, who knows may be somebody was just playing a prank!

No comments: