Thursday, November 15, 2007

What is my dream car...

Sometimes, when I got bored, I used to browse mototrader. Based on my observation, the hard copy is a little bit different than the online one. I prefer the online when I want to do specific search but to kill my time, the magazine will do the job.

In the magazine, the cars are categorized based on their prices. BMW, Mercedes, Jaguar, are under what they call prestigious cars. Well, they are over here. In States, during my college days, an undergrad was driving one of them. No big deal. Then we have something 4x4, next SUV. I can't really differentiate 4x4 and SUV. You see Range Rover is classified as 4x4 but I don't think any Range Rover owner has brought his baby to real off road driving. Talking about
Land Rover I've tried Freelander TD4 and I loved it's drive. It was solid. I've experienced the track they used to have at Jln Ampang. Not once dude, I did it 3 times and to make thing worst, one of the sale lady remembered me because my son cried and didn't want to get out of the car. He wanted me to buy Freelander badly. It's about 200K dude. So, I had to cool him down. I told him, get off the car and come with me to the nearest ATM first because I didn't bring enough money. The trick worked. Poor him, he didn't know his dad could only withdraw at most 3K per day. I enjoyed the ride because it feels like taking a roller coaster ride. Now, it is history as the site had been taken down for something that I don't know.

Back to my dream car, I would like to have a car and a driver. So, I can sit back and do whatever I like to do. Be it Produa Viva. I don't mind. I just don't want to worry about traffic, and parking.

Before I go, one of my friend told me this and I'm not sure its true or not. Just keep on reading. One guy was watching TV on his phone while his driver drove him around and the reception wasn't that good because the network went from 3G to 2G and from 2G to 3G and so forth. So that guy made a "huha" and everybody went to panic mode. During a tea break, they asked me what can we do to improve the reception or the drop. Knowing me... I told them, get him a TV for car or even better ICE. Where got people watching tiny screen in the car! Unless you have a driver and tak puas tengok pun. He he he...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

as long as you don't dream and drive...he he

rustycoder said...

I don't dream and drive.

This is what normally happens.
My other half sleeps (and may be dreams) and I'm the one who do the driving...