Tuesday, November 13, 2007

MapKing on WM6

Just like in the aircraft's cabin. From Exit 139 of NSE, it is about 3 km to STAR.

This is day mode.



This is night mode.



Actually, the navigation is voice assisted. The girl/woman informs you as you are approaching the intersections or POIs. She also reminds you to slow down if you are driving over the speed limit of the streets. If she can issue me ticket, I'm sure that I'll can do "ticket collection". As long as I don't impose threat or danger to other motorist, then I'm all set.

These 2 simulation may look pretty straight forward. Not that challenging. Trust me, it helps. I've using it to assist me to get to the vicinity of my destination. If we know the road, then it will guide us there. If we offset the proposed route, it will find alternative route. If you guys want a real experience, let me know, we can arrange one.

p/s This navigation application keeps my kids in their sits. May be in the beginning. Who cares? They also learning the direction in English and they are thrilled with the movement of the car according to the GPS location. My kid said this to me "Ayah, sama lah, kat Pocket PC ada Giant, kat luar pun ada Giant". Dalam hati, mesti la sama. Kalau tak, ayah sesat dan tak guna la. They'll pick up soon. I have a feeling about that.

2 comments:

MscIT Shahril said...

nampaknya ko kena ajar aku la mapking ni jebat.

rustycoder said...

No problemo. Let me know.