Sunday, November 11, 2007

Adsense going MIA?

Well, it was last Friday night, when Mat called me to visit his bagantambang.blogspot.com. He told me that he has put up several adsense in his blog but I couldn't see them. He was shocked when I told him that.

I told him not to hit the panic button because it could be related to my anti-virus software. I go thru the setting my KIS 7.0 (Kaspersky Internet Security) and BINGO. I have to turn off Anti-Banner in the setting so that adsense can show itself in my browsers.

That's it. Problem's solved. I don't know about other anti-virus behavior since I'm not an expert on security. We may need Wan Roshaimi's advise for this. For me, I just get things work for me.

My point is, it could be the setting of anti-virus that cause adsense to MIA. He he he....

No comments: